Foreign Enterprise Registration in Chinais a business entity formed in China entirely with foreign capital.
It is totally under foreign control and does not have any formal
Chinese ownership participation. For a foreign company to be able
to issue receipts and export goods from China, it must be able to
legally registered as a local company or a WFOE. A WFOE is set up
as limited liability entity and represents separate legal persons
and is taxed according to local legislation.
Foreign Enterprise Registration-Application Documents
1. A project proposal and feasibility study report (in print and
under the company seal);
2. Original copies of the application paper and the resolution by
the Chairman of the Board of the foreign investor (in printed form
signed by members of the Board and with company chop);
3. Copies of the business licenses of certificates of incorporation
of the foreign investor (usually with the permission chop from the
4. An original copy of leasing agreement with chop of the Housing
5. Directors name list of board or management.;
6. An original copy of the corporate ratification paper (2 copies
7. Two original bank credibility letters for the foreign investors,
stating 7-digits bank balances, issued within 6 months in both
English and Chinese language.;
8. A copy of the approval paper for corporate formation and other
papers for company alterations (the original are required for
9. Notice of enterprise's name confirmation appraised by the
Industry & Commerce Administrative Bureau.
10. 2 photos of the legal person of WFOE.
11. A copy of the stub of corporate certificate of approval
Foreign Enterprise Registration-Advantages
1. Independence and freedom to implement the worldwide strategies
of its parent company without having to consider the involvement of
the Chinese partner;
2. Ability to formally carry on business rather than just a
representative office function;
3. Issue invoices to their customers in RMB and receive RMB
revenues. Convert RMB profits to US dollars for remittance to their
parent company outside.
4. Cheap labor, which can lower your cost;
5. Not required to share profits with Chinese counterpart;
6. Greater efficiency in its operations, management and future