Foreign-funded Company Registrationmeans the foreign investors (including Hong Kong and Macao
investors) established the enterprises within Chinese territory, in
accordance with the PRC Wholly Foreign Funded Enterprise’s Law,
with capital provided solely by the foreign investor. The foreign
investors could be the foreign enterprises, individuals or
partners. (Including Hong Kong’s and Macao's).
Documents required for Registration of Foreign-funded company
1. Registration application form for companies;
2. Branch company’s application for joining the group;
3. Articles of association of the enterprise group;
4. Certificate of being qualified as a legal person of the new
member of the enterprise group;
5. Parent company’s shareholding certificate or investment
certificate issued by the member enterprise of the group;
6. Approval document issued by the relevant authority;
7. Other documents.