BVI Corporate Formationis also called BVI company setup, BVI business setup , BVI company
registration , BVI company incorporation, BVI business
establishment and BVI business registration.
One. Overview of British Virgin Islands (BVI)
The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a group of islands in the
Caribbean Sea located approximately 80 kilometers east of Puerto
Rico. The BVI is a British Dependent Territory which became
self-governing in 1967 and is a member of the British Commonwealth.
Since introducing its International Business Company (IBC)
legislation in 1984, the BVI offshore financial services sector has
developed, and is now the world's most popular offshore centre with
around 700,000 companies incorporated. The newly enacted BC Act
should further enhance the jurisdictions popularity.
Two: Advantages of BVI Corporate Formation
1. BVI has very stable political, economical and trading
2. BVI has sound financial and juristic facilities and can set up
the foundation and financial organization conveniently.
3.The government protects interests of the shareholders, not
publicizing the status of the beneficiary.
4. In order to encourage economic development and absorb foreign
capital, the local government allows one person to own a company
5. Low tax rate. Very few tax controls are granted to international
limited companies in isles.
6. Profits gained in other places of operation without paying tax
and tax can be avoid reasonably by triangle trading mode.
7. No need of reports of auditor and debt return.